- Large 25 meter swimming pool over-looking the beach – right on the ocean.
- Private patios, sundecks and beach umbrellas supplied for your comfort.
- Gorgeous tropical gardens, un-crowded and very secure surround La Paloma.
- Full service drink and snack bar poolside every afternoon during the winter months.
Rise n Shine
Every morning we serve home-cooked breakfasts at our poolside Shell Restaurant. This is where you can chat with other guests, set up your day and compare notes. It’s a La Paloma tradition. A continental breakfast is included in your room fee – freshly squeezed OJ, coffee and toast – even peanut butter!
DYO (Do Your Own) Cooking
- All suites have a fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette.
- Eleven BBQs available for outdoor grill-lovers.
- Long distance phone calls – $50 pesos each – unlimited time.
- High speed Wifi internet available for your laptop.
- Cable TV in each studio – some English channels are available.
- satellite TV available by reservation only – $500 pesos per/week.
- Library stocked with movies, satellite TV and DVD players.
Library is also fully stocked with the latest in reading materials that our guests have enjoyed.
Onsite Massage Therapist – 24 hr notice for appointments, $350 pesos per/hour.
Sunday Morning Manicures and Pedicures - appointment confirmations by Saturday afternoon.
Manicures – $125 pesos, Pedicures – $150 pesos
The owner, Nancy Lennie, teaches art as well as sponsors art workshops with highly acclaimed Mexican artists . Please enquire about up and coming workshops that may interest you at email@example.com