- Large 25 meter swimming pool over-looking the beach – right on the ocean.
- Private patios, sundecks and umbrellas for your comfort.
- Un-crowded and very secure gorgeous tropical gardens surround La Paloma.
- Drink bar poolside every afternoon -12pm - 7pm
Rise n Shine
Come and enjoy a continental breakfast included in your stay or checkout our home-cooked Breakfast menu, served every morning at our poolside. This is where you can chat with other guests, set up your day and compare notes. It’s a La Paloma tradition.
DYO (Do Your Own) Cooking
- All suites have a fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette.
- BBQs available for outdoor grill-lovers.
- If you are in need of a special request or item... let us know and we will see what we can do!
- High speed Wifi internet available for your laptop - FREE. In all Rooms.
- Cable TV in each Room – some English channels are available.
- Library stocked with movies, and DVD players and board games and reading materials that our guests have enjoyed.
- A/C is included in summer months for comfort. Winter months have a charge of $500 pesos per week.
Onsite Massage Therapist – 24 hr notice for appointments, $350 pesos per/hour. Massage done in guest studio.
Manicures and Pedicures - 24 hr notice for appointments. Manicures – $150 pesos, Pedicures – $180 pesos
Nancy Lennie has her art studio here on the premises. She teaches art as well as sponsors art workshops with highly acclaimed Mexican artists .
Please check with us for workshop dates at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*** Please note***
Season of Nov - March - is for adults
Season of Apr - August - is for families.
Season of Sept - October - closed for renovations.